Job Vacancy for Chief Health Superintendent
The University for Development Studies invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of Cheif Health Superintendent
- General Supervision and control of Public Health Staff and Sanitary Labourers in the University.
- Preparation of annual budget and annual indenting of health stores.
- Monitor and enforce environmental and public health ie. food hygiene, safety at work place, housing, noise and pollution control.
- Planning and organizing general environmental sanitation of the University.
- Control of communicable diseases and pest, sanitation education, waste management, dis-infestations, vaccinations and any technical problem that may be assigned to him/her by the Director of University Health Services.
To be determined by the Head of Department/Unit or his/her Representative
Minimum Qualification and and experience required for the post
- Educational Requirement: Relevant Bachelors degree awarded by a recognized University
- Must have not less than six years continuous and satisfactory service as Principal Health Superintendent in a University, Or
- At least 15 years post qualification relevant working experience in an analogous institution, and
- Show clear evidence of ability to hold a schedule and have the ability to train staff.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
NOTE: Applicants who meet the criteria should apply and return to The Office of the Registrar on or before
Friday September 17, 2021